A List Of The Best Informative Essay Topics
Time to write that informative essay. This is the perfect task for anyone of an analytical mind-set. However, no matter how great your desire to simply crack on and write it, if you haven’t got a topic that resonates then you might find yourself scrapping among the rest of the pack for a mediocre grade. So, here is my definitive list of the best informative essay topics:
- The benefits of a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle
- Domestic violence: A global issue rather than a domestic one.
- Hactivism – Are hackers right to play moral judge and jury? Use the Ashley Madison case as an example.
- The Holocaust (Choose one angle, as it is too vast to cover it all in one paper)
- The dangers of taking “Selfies” while driving. Is this as dangerous as say driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- How Andy Murray has transformed British tennis.
- Racism within the police force. How this has once again become a major issue.
- The pros and cons of plastic surgery – Maybe focus on examples of when having plastic surgery is the right thing to do.
- Euthanasia. What is it? Is it ever justified? Take an in-depth look at the Swiss system.
- Look at the background to the migrant crisis that is engulfing Europe. What can be done to ease the situation?
- Human Trafficking in modern day America
- The fifth-amendment and how this impacts on modern day gun control
- Healthier alternatives to caffeine that still produce the same stimulating effect
- Female cancers – Ovarian/Breast
- Male cancers – Prostate
- Choose an eating disorder and write an informative essay about that
- The future of space travel – take a look at the recent findings concerning Pluto
- A factual look at the process involved in testing products on animals
- Teenage alcoholism in America (The causes)
- Pick a particular culture within America and write an informative piece about it.
- The history of pop music
- The history of boybands – Will the world survive One Direction splitting?
- The oceans of the world
- Early civilisations on earth – and what happened to them?
- Look for evidence to support that Atlantis either existed or was a myth
- The Bermuda Triangle
- Choose an American President/British Monarch/Their offspring are they more interesting?
Before looking at the top informative essay topics, it is important to ask what makes a good topic. The quality of your topic will determine the grading of the paper. Here are important identifies of a good title.
Unique- the topic should stand out from the common titles that are chosen by lazy students. Unique essays are compelling to read since they indicate a creative mind. A unique title will capture the attention of the reader and improve your chances of getting a high score.
Specific- the topic you choose for your essay should set boundaries that are going to be covered in the paper. It should be within your area of study and scope of your academic level. A person reading the title should identify issues that will be covered.
Current- some of the areas have seen numerous essays written from one year to the other. This means that the information is already available. The best thing is to select a topic that will give you a chance to present new ideas or a fresh perspective on an issue. This makes it more interesting to read.
Here is a list of the top informative essay topics for college students.
- What is the value of education if college dropouts go ahead and succeed?
- Why is there racial animosity if multi racial schools are supposed to promote unity?
- Have stiffer anti-terrorism laws and measures fueled more terrorism
- Are security measures infringing on personal rights?
- Is it morally right to use cheaper labor from developing countries?
- Lenient anti-bullying measures are responsible for future crimes.
- Examinations do not provide an accurate measure of the ability of the student.
- Fast foods are more harmful than beneficial to the economy
- Surfing the internet unsupervised for students should be banned
- Celebrities are a bad example to their fans
- Women are yet to get an equal return for their economic contribution in any sector
- Working for long hours reduces productivity
- Technology is leading to a greater loss of historical information
- The Pledge of Allegiance should be made mandatory in all schools
- The government should restrict the type of food served to students during school lunch breaks
- Single sex schools provide a better learning environment
- The war on global warming is a war against development
- The public has a right to know about the private lives of public figures
The best topic for your essay is one that is aligned with your area of study. Consult your teacher in case you have any doubts about the topic you have chosen. Or ask Custom writing service for help! We can write your essay for you!